Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Perfect Nude Lip

So as usual I am deeming something "My Favorite Thing" but I just can't help that there are so many fabulous products/looks in existence! As I mentioned in a previous post, I absolutely love love love a nude lip. It is sexy and chic, and perfectly compliments virtually any eye and/or blush makeup combination. The following three products used properly create the Perfect Nude Lip:






1. Creme De' Nude Cremesheen Lipstick by MAC
2. Cork Lip Pencil by MAC
3. C-Thru Lipglass by MAC

This fusion compliments light to medium dark skin complexions. I recommend wearing a lip primer with this combination to neutralize the lips. These three products are extremely versatile making the purchase worth your while! Cork lip pencil also works fabulously with other nude, and pink, peach and coral colored lipsticks and glosses. Not to mention, I am an advocate of wearing C-thru Lipglass alone for an everyday look.

No comments: