Monday, July 12, 2010

Quick Fix - Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes


I mean honestly, who really has the energy to wash their face after coming in from a 16 hour day – NO ONE! However, we must not completely ignore our skin. The effects of sleeping in skin that’s been exposed to debris, impurities and dirt, not to mention makeup that has settled in from the day, can be virtually hazardous! I have been guilty on numerous occasions of not cleansing my face before going to bed, and have almost on every occasion, awaken to a breakout of some sort. To prevent this now I always carry a package of Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes with me if I know I will be out until later in the evening, and use one (or two of necessary) of them on the drive home. I literally wait until I am at stoplight and gently wipe my face until the majority of the makeup and/or debris from the day has been removed. The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are one product that I absolutely die for and cannot live without. They can be purchased at drug stores, Target, Wal-Mart and grocery stores nationwide. Not to mention they are super frugal at $4.99 per pack. Also remember to change your pillowcase the following morning if you happen to fall asleep without cleansing your face. The residue from the contaminated pillowcase may cause breakouts that can be easily prevented.

No comments: