Monday, March 28, 2011

Diary of a Product Junky: Entry #5

Happy Monday Dolls! If you follow me on Twitter you have been subjected to my frequent complaints about the current condition of my skin. Well in pursuit of the perfect remedy for my skin woes, I have recently attempted a plethora of products. One of those products was AMBI EVEN & CLEAR Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30. I was extremely excited to try this product after reading some of the reviews, and researching the ingredients and there effects on the skin. However, after using it for a few weeks my skin condition worsened and my overall experience was disappointing. The oily moisturizer sits directly on top of the skin and doesn't permeate through, leaving an unwanted layer of product. This not only makes the skin feel slick, but doesn't provide the appropriate canvas for a makeup application. I definitely wouldn't recommend this product for people with oily, combination, or congested skin.

No comments: