Thursday, February 24, 2011

Diary of a Product Junky: Entry #4

Greetings Dolls! I hope that everyone had a Fabulous Valentine's Day and celebrated with someone that you Die For! As many of you know, I recently relocated to Los Angeles, and while the west coast is a DREAM, the smog in the air has been a total and absolute nightmare for my skin. While I struggled from time to time with the occasional congestion on my cheeks due to blush and weave (yes I said it!), it wasn't until I arrived in sunny LA that I experienced forehead, nose & chin break-outs. Being the self-proclaimed Product Junky that I am, I immediately began testing various popular and recommended cleansers determined to eradicate myself of this new issue. After receiving no luck from the products, I perused the aisles at CVS until deciding upon Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub, and man oh man am I elated that I did. This scrub is phenomenal providing my skin with the correct balance of moisture, exfoliant, cleanser and medication. Best of all it retails for under $10.00 and is more effective than comparable pricier products. Have any of you tried this product and if so, how was your experience?

No comments: