Monday, September 13, 2010

Diary of a Product Junky: Entry #2


Long time no see Dolls! I know I know, I’ve been slacking on the posts, but I am back in full effect and so happy to share with you an amazing product that I die for. AMBI EVEN & CLEAR Exfoliating Wash is virtually the most effective cleanser I’ve come across this year, and we all know that I am extremely critical of cleansers. I have been religiously using it twice per day and have noticed a dramatic (positive) change in both the texture and clarity of my face. It is my opinion that it has the capacity to work best on normal skin, however with the seasons changing my oily-skin Dolls can benefit from the consistency of this great product as well. This unique cleanser consists of microbeads that gently exfoliates skin by removing dead skin cells. Also, it is specially formulated with salicylic acid, and a combination of soy extract and Vitamins C & E to help clear skin of pimples and breakouts while keeping skin even toned. With daily use, this creamy exfoliating cleanser rejuvenates skin, leaving it more radiant and smooth. I wholeheartedly recommend this product and give it the “ADJ Approval”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this one too. Ambi works great on my skin. Especially with blemishes. This is a great product. My Grandmother has been using Ambi for years and her skin is flawless.