Sunday, August 21, 2011

Let Your Colors Burst!

Happy Sunday Beauties!! As I was going through my closet attempting to find an outfit to wear to brunch, I became inspired to write this blog. Since moving to LA I have embraced the gorgeous weather and become open to incorporating more color into my wardrobe, and not limiting it to my face and feet. I'll admit that I was the self-proclaimed Queen of a "splash of color", but now I am literally a walking colorburst and I LOVE IT! I love pairing a bright colored babydoll dress with a pair of sky-high platforms in a complimentary hue. And opaque tights in the colors of navy, burgundy and dark purple bring life to my uninteresting neutral ensembles. When I want to make my ensemble more interesting I normally make my shoe selection first and build from there. While wearing black does make your silhouette appear slimmer, color gives you life and personality.

**Color coordinating your closet aids in making wardrobe selections.






1 comment:

kylieprice said...

hey you can see Sydney based mobile freelance hair and makeup artist providing service for film, television, wedding makeup, advertising, corporate, events and specializing in bridal makeup. they are amazing....