Friday, April 8, 2011

Diary of a Product Junky: Entry #6

Happy Friday Beautiful People! I hope this week has been Fabulous for all of you. Since I moved to LA, I have struggled with my skin getting acclimated (as you all know), and finding a hair stylist who is comparable to my DC stylist Mahadeo. After being referred to a couple of salons in the area, I visited one that gave me an enjoyable experience that left me satisfied. While being serviced, the stylist's assistant used a product on my hair that I absolutely fell in love with, Organic Root Stimulator Edge Control. After interrogating her about the uses and ingredients of the product I immediately went to Wal-Mart and purchased it. This product is extremely effective on my natural hair in its wet and/or dry state. My favorite feature(s) is that it is neither oily or dry, and leaves hair smooth and polished, with a good amount of moisture and shine. It retails on average for $4.99 and can be purchased at most Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations, as well as Beauty Supply Stores.

No comments: